A one-of-a-kind trendsetter deserves a bedroom retreat that celebrates their unique flair-and the Paxberry bed, dressing chest, two nightstands and dresser with mirror are so befitting. The exquisitely carved headboard is a testament to boho-chic style. With subtle bohemian touches, the nightstands and dresser with mirror are delightfully different, and the artful, carved-effect sliding door on the 5-drawer chest offers additional shelved storage that is packed with possibilities. A charming whitewashed finish sets a foundation for a room bursting with personality.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), nightstand, dressing chest and dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood and engineered veneers
- Whitewashed finish
- Headboard legs with 4 adjustable heights
- Dressing chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers with faux laminate lining and slider door revealing open storage with 3 adjustable shelves
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Dresser hardware features a worn-through painted effect
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers with faux laminate lining
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with faux laminate lining and 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.